Mapua – Nelson
As a teacher, Kerri became interested in helping children overcome barriers to learning that arise, not from a medical condition, but from internal stressors that disrupt the ability to be receptive to learning. Brain Gym® and Kinesiology work well together to effectively improve the physical skills required for learning.
Kerri Bainbridge works mostly with children around these areas:
• Developmental delays such as retained primitive reflexes
• Learning challenges such as writing, reading and maths, dyspraxia, dyslexia, ADD, ADHD etc
• Physical challenges such as coordination and bed wetting.
• Social and emotional challenges such as fear, anxiety and anger
When working with adults Kerri mostly works with personal growth, relationship or goal setting issues.
Qualifications and Current Registered Modalities
Graduate Diploma in Teaching and Learning (Primary) – University of Canterbury
Bachelor of Business Studies (Human Resources) – Massey University
Registered Brain Gym Consultant (NZ)
Courses offered in:
Courses below are offered in Nelson. Please enquire if you would like Kerri to travel to other regions.
- Foundation Skills workshops for early educators, parents and new entrant teachers.
- Introduction to Brain Gym for teachers, Early Childhood Educators and home educators, movement professionals and remedial teachers.
- Introduction to Brain Gym for business.
To book please go to Kerri’s website.
Kerri works with people of all ages. All sessions are an hour and are followed up at home with activities from the session. Minimum of 3 sessions. See Kerri’s website for sessions and pricing.
Kerri Bainbrige has her main clinic in Mapua and has a room in Richmond.