Rev. Helene Young
“Live everything. live the questions now…live your way into the answer.” Rilke
New Plymouth, Taranaki
Phone: (06) 757 8700
Personal Profile/ Qualifications
- Edu-K Consultant & Practitioner, Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) qualified,
Touch For Health Practitioner,
- B.A. Arts in Sociology,Certificate in Adult learning & Teaching. Previous Life Skills Tutor.
- TMJ Reset
- Creative Vision,
- Childhood reflexes
- Rythmic Movement
- Brain & Behaviour
- Anatomy and Physiology papers
Helene Young works with CYF children with learning or behavioural difficulties.(6months -15years)
Young people making life choices, feeling depressed or out of sorts with goals. (15-30)
Adults dealing with transitional changes-divorce, death, work, health issues; anything that is causing them to notice something needs to shift!
Co-ordination, sports, learning improvements!
By appointment- flexible hours
Usually at my home or in some cases at the Clients house.
First session one & a half to two hours, others one hour.
Courses Taught On Request
- Brain Gym Introduction & 101;
- Vision Circles.
- Optimal Brain Organization.
- Creative Solutions-using a variety of techniques, including mind mapping,
learning styles and bright brain skills plus common sense and trust in the journey.!